The six-pack of teen burglars arrested last week in Maple Leaf obviously aren’t committing all the break-ins here.
They were arrested on Wednesday, Nov. 10. Since then:
- Burglars broke into homes in the 500 block of Northeast 82nd Street, and the 800 block of Northeast 85 Street, AND the 400 block of Northeast 84th Street, ALL on Monday, Nov. 15. No further details are available yet from the city’s police report website.
- The afternoon and evening of Friday, Nov. 12, burglars hit between the 300 and 500 blocks of Northeast Northgate Way. In one case a basement apartment storage unit was broken into and a road bike, an antique coat tree and a pet crate taken.
In the stolen vehicles department:
- Saturday, Nov. 13 – a car was stolen from the 8500 block of Roosevelt Way Northeast.
- Wednesday, Nov. 10 – a car was stolen from the 800 block of Northeast Northgate Way.
- Tuesday, Nov. 9 – a vehicle was stolen from the 300 block of Northeast Northgate Way.
- Nov. 7 – thieves took a car from the 500 block of Northeast 95th Street.
- Nov. 2 – a car was stolen from the 9100 bock of Second Avenue Northeast.
- Nov. 1 – a truck was taken from the 10000 block of First Avenue Northeast.
Vehicles prowled – broken into and stuff stolen, but not the entire car:
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 – 7400 block of Ninth Avenue Northeast and the 1000 block of Northeast 97th Street.
- Thursday, Nov. 11 – 8800 block of Roosevelt Way Northeast and the 300 block of Northeast 103rd Street.