This post courtesy of our sister site PhinnyWood.com.
Many Seattle Parks and Recreation facilities will be closed on Tuesday, Nov. 17, because of an all-staff in-service day. The majority of classes and programs will not be running, however, all enrichment programs taking place outside of community centers and at schools will operate as usual.
All pools will be closed, except Ballard Pool will be open for the following programs:
- Early Morning Lap Swim, 6:-7:30 a.m.
- Aqua Jog Fitness Class, 11:10-11:55 a.m.
- Adult and Senior Swim, Noon-1:15 p.m.
- Three lane lap swim/Public Swim, 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Public Swim, 7:30-8:30 p.m.
- Shallow Water Exercise/Hydro-Fit/Two Lane Lap Swim, 8:30-9:15 p.m.
The following enrichment programs will operate, but all other activities at community centers will not take place:
- Ballard Community Center: School-Age Care, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
- Ballard Community Center: Preschool, 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Bitter Lake Community Center: Before- and After-School programs at Bitter Lake Annex will be open for regular program hours.
- Green Lake Community Center: Preschool, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Loyal Heights Community Center: Preschool, 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Magnolia Community Center: School-Age Care, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m., 3-6 p.m.
- Magnolia Community Center: Preschool, 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The Amy Yee Tennis Center and golf courses at Jackson, Jefferson, Interbay and West Seattle will be open on their regular schedules.