After months of waiting, the University of Washington is opening its new Northgate Neighborhood Clinic at 314 N.E. Thornton Place on March 5, with plans to celebrate the new location with an open house from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, March 3.
UW Medicine physicians, Family Medicine residents and health care staff will be on hand to give tours of the new clinic and answer any questions. And to keep the mood festive, entertainment will be provided by the UW Husky Band and mascot Harry the Husky, with activities such as the “Passport to Health” available for both children and adults.
Services that will be available at the clinic include:
- Family Medicine
- Pediatric and adolescent medicine
- Adult and geriatric medicine
- Full service obstetrics and gynecology service, including pregnancy tests, prenatal care and delivery at UW Medical Center
- Sports medicine
- Counseling in nutrition, social work and mental health
- Minor surgical procedures
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Onsite laboratory and digital x-ray facilities
- Adult and child immunizations
- Chronic disease management
- Family planning – including vasectomy and IUD services
- Physical exams
- Preventive health care
- Lung function testing
- Travel Medicine
- Women’s health care
Can’t wait to get in those doors? Tomorrow, March 1, you can start making reservations at the new clinic by calling 206-528-8000.